Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 25% French, 75% English but 100% Australian! I try to make the most of life and have as much fun as possible. Hoping to become a beauty therapist within the next year and I love chocolate!

Monday 29 April 2013

Hello World!

Well hello there!

My name is Emily and I'm an Australian teenager and have been making Youtube videos for about 2 months now and loving it but sadly no subscribers :(

I've seen a couple of blogs and thought it would be pretty cool to start one so here it is! Since this is my first blog post I thought I'd say one thing that has happened to me each year since I was born:

1995: I was born in Sydney, Australia
1996: I travelled, with my parents obviously, to England for my first birthday
1997: I pulled on a friend's plait after she did it to me and got told off by her mum for doing it to her             child first.
1998: I moved up to the state of Queensland in Australia.
1999: I started dancing and the first concert I performed in, we danced to the "Groovy Chicken"
2000: I had my first "boyfriend" in preschool
2001: I started primary school and luckily a good friend from dancing was in my class!
2002: My best friend's "boyfriend" broke up with her to "be with me"
2003: I was a commentator at a school assembly for the first time in my life
2004: Entered my first Eisteddfod for Speech and Drama
2005: I got my "pen license" at school and thought I was the smartest kid in the class even though another 10 people had theirs...
2006: My family and I travelled to Singapore and Phuket to visit my Godfather and his family over the Easter holidays
2007: My grade at school performed High School Musical and I was a cheerleader!
2008: I entered high school and began the many realisations of who my true friends are
2009: Went to Sydney for a second time for the school music tour
2010: My 3 bestfriends "left" me half way through the year, one moved back to England, one moved to a school an hour away from where I live and the other went on an exchange to New Zealand for 3 months.
2011: I was diagnosed with performance anxiety which prevented me from performing in my school band and class speeches without having to do it at lunchtime with just the teacher and one other person in the room
2012: After graduating from high school I went to England and France for 6 weeks for my end of school celebrations

And that is a very small recap of my life so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment