Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm 25% French, 75% English but 100% Australian! I try to make the most of life and have as much fun as possible. Hoping to become a beauty therapist within the next year and I love chocolate!

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Dark circle cream as foundation?

So I am happy to say that I do have pretty good skin and am not one to have to put layer over layer of foundation each day. Now when I first got into the whole make up thing originally I was just putting the "Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation" on my face and that was it. 

Then I later discovered the I didn't like the dark circles under my eyes so consulted Youtube for a beauty guru that had some sort of under eye cover up that I could actually buy in Australia and was in my price rage. I came across a guru who used the "Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles" cream and instantly went a bought that.

I used the mousse foundation and the roll-on together for a while but I guess the foundation became too old and weird so I threw that out and never ended up buying another one so I used the roll-on for all over my face instead of buying a new foundation. 

Now 4 years later I am still using the Garnier Roll-On the majority of the time on my face as foundation! I do have proper foundations that I use for special occasions but I seriously think that since I live in Australia and the climate is always quite hot and humid, there is no use using these two foundations when they are going to sweat off anyway! 

I absolutely love the "Mac Select SPF 15 Foundation" and Benefit's "Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow" foundations and wear them ALL the time in winter and always when I am going out to a party or a dinner or any sort of nice outing but when it comes to the hot sticky weather, I simply find it no use wearing them as I am pretty much wasting the product (and I want them to last as long as possible since they are so expensive in Australia!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment